Website A+ Personnel
Director of Business Development – Harrisburg, PA – Base in mid $100k’s plus commission
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for growing the customer base in the banking community.
- Partner with regional bank executives, attend events/conventions, visits prospects, develops prospects, and produces viable proposals.
- Use a consultative sales approach to win business
- Partner with prospects to understand business needs
- Develop/deliver sales presentations/proposals
- Engage with others both internal and external to develop creative solutions to problems (
- Deliver sales proposals in person and follow-up on the decision-making cycle with prospects.
- Organize and conduct implementation “kickoff calls” (i.e. introduces implementation team members, identifies key customer stakeholders, and verifies responsibilities).
- Participates in weekly Sales and Leadership Team meetings.
- Performs onsite
- Offers guidance and recommendations for network improvements.
- Conducts regular onsite visits with customer stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Solution selling experience focused on the executive level.
- Experience selling products/services in the banking or telecommunications industry
- Experience selling Cisco products
- Cisco Sales certifications or equivalent are preferred
- Must be detail oriented, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 75%, mostly by car
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com