Website A+ Personnel
A+ Personnel celebrates its 30th Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2017!
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
Have a great day!
Jill G. Rowland, President
HR Generalist – To $80k plus bonus eligible
Conducts recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and administers the company applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Maintains job requirements and job descriptions for all
- Assists in the monitoring and administration of the performance evaluation program and ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Assists in the development and implementation of training programs to ensure that individual employee and corporate needs are
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and
- Coordinate and administer employee service award
- Participates in employee relations counseling, exit interviewing, and other off-boarding related
- Maintains company organization charts and other related headcount
- Develop employee communication pieces. Maintains and posts information on the ESS
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database, including governmental reporting such as EEO-1
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and
- Provides back-up to HR and Payroll positions as
- Bachelor Degree and three to five years of HR experience or a master’s degree in HR management and two years of experience in the HR field, or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential or HCI certification (PHR)
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products. Advanced Excel skills a
- HRIS experience required with specific knowledge of UltiPro a
- Excellent organizational and time management
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com
View our current job opportunities at: www.AplusPersonnel.com
Like us on Facebook to view new job opportunities