Bilingual (English/Spanish) Human Resources Coordinator – Bayonne, NJ
Our client needs your expertise and bilingual skills for this role!
You’ll interface with the Employees, Union, and Vendors related to the Factory labor pool.
- Processes new hires, status changes and terminations in the HRIS System as well as managing related paperwork and files. On boards new hires.
- Create and maintain employee files, update HRIS System (Novatime).
- Coordinate with the Union regarding employees who become eligible to join the Union.
- Coordinate health insurance benefits enrollment.
- For every employee eligible to join the Union, provide letter with benefits and the application for benefits.
- Coordinate the open enrollment period every December for the following year.
- Provide support for benefit related questions and other employee inquiries.
- Assist in sending injured employees for medical assistance.
- Submit any accidents report occurred on company grounds to the Worker’s Comp. insurance and maintain OSHA 300 log up to date.
- Serve in the Safety Committee.
- Manage door access program/replacement of access cards, etc.
- Process the weekly Factory Payroll.
- Submit employee timesheets weekly to all supervisors for approval.
- Enter data of approved hours in Sage300.
- Coordinate supervisor warnings with the Union representative.
- Coordinate the weekly uniform delivery by reviewing the weekly invoice and changes week-to-week.
- Coordinate the weekly personnel requirements with the temporary staff agency; submit timesheets to the agency; and review the weekly billing.
- Must have HR experience.
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources Regulations and processes
- Must be comfortable working in a factory environment
- Speak Spanish (writing preferred)
If qualified and interested, please submit your resume as a Word doc. attachment to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com