Assurance Trainee – Newark, NJ – To $34k
- Participate in the testing and debugging of quarterly releases to ensure that the Spectrum system functions properly.
- Ensures that deliverables meet functional and design requirements.
- Maintain necessary reports showing results of use cases.
- Complete daily batch processing.
- Review reports produced from the daily processing of Spectrum and determine the appropriate recessing action.
- Complete security assignments.
- Special projects as needed.
- MUST be detail oriented.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience with worker compensation rating and rules a plus!
- Experience with insurance carrier testing procedures a plus.
- Strong time management and problem solving skills.
- Good Word and Excel skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
Hours: M-F 8:30AM – 4:30PM
If you’re qualified and interested, please send your resume as a Word doc. attachment to: JBrown@AplusPersonnel.com